Brisbane will transform itself over the next 10 years into becoming a World City, one of the most attractive cities in the world to live in. Not only will the City centre transform itself, surrounding suburbs and commercial hubs like Logan, North Lakes and Springfield Lakes are also fully supported with billions of dollars in both infrastructure spending and new developments in industrial employment hubs.
Find out more information below:
- Brisbane Now Australias Best International Airport
- Brisbane real estate on the rise as building approvals head south
- Labor Launches Brisbane Light Rail Plan
- Brisbane Housing Tops All Capitals$615,000 Median House Price For Brisbane LGA – REIQ
- $615,000 Median House Price For Brisbane LGA: REIQ
- High Median Price Gap Between Brisbane and Sydney Sees Buyers Eyeing North